*All volunteers are subject to criminal background screening and sex offender registry check.
1. Start your Online Volunteer Registration by clicking the Register Now button on the right side of the screen.
2. Read the Release and Waiver of Liability at the top of the page, then scroll down to the “I am new to MyVolunteerPage.com” section. Select a Username at least 6 characters long, then enter your email address in the last two boxes.
3. Check the box saying “I have read and agreed to all items in the Release & Waiver of Liability” and choose Save and Continue.
4. Follow the prompts to complete the registration form and click Submit.
5. Once received, our Volunteer Coordinator will review your application and contact you to discuss details including schedule, orientation, safety training.
A reminder for your future volunteer day:
Come ready to work! Closed-toe shoes and refillable water bottle are required.
Kaua‘i Habitat provides all tools and equipment needed.
Volunteer Program Contact:
Volunteer Program Manager
(808) 335-0296 ext. 114