What is an Annual Gift? Where do annual gifts go? What does the Annual Fund do?
- Annual gifts are monetary contributions from individuals or businesses which are unrestricted or undesignated. These types of contributions are part of our priority funding needs each year.
- Annual gifts provide mission-critical funding for our affiliate and support our areas of greatest need.
- Annual gifts from donors are placed into our Annual Fund which is used to pay the bills, purchase and maintain reliable building materials and tools, afford crucial professional services, and enhanced homeowner training.
- Annual gifts enable Kaua‘i Habitat to carry out the day-to-day work required to operate a nonprofit in the business of building affordable housing.
- Annual Fund contributions help Habitat partner families prepare for homeownership, build their homes, and change their lives.